Trust your instincts - Introduction to my thoughts and lessons on the artistic creation process

Trust your instincts - Introduction to my thoughts and lessons on the artistic creation process



Many of these thoughts and lessons have come through music, but after noting a few of them down it seems they are mostly about the general creation process and artist thought, rather than any specific medium. (Some of them are purely music-related, I'll tag them differently so it's easy to find)


In no shape or form am I claiming to have reached mastery of anything, but I have travelled my path for a while and there are things I would pass on to someone in the hope it would help in any way. 


The disclaimer of all these thoughts and also the first thought are one and the same. Trust your instincts. Your journey is your journey. Don't act on someone else's guidance or instruction if it doesn't feel right.



Jackson




Jackson Swaby

Comments

Popular Posts